Sunday, December 4, 2022

Gina K Flower Garden Stencil Card

 Gina K Flower Garden Stencil Card

I made this card for my husband on our 32nd Anniversary. I am so lucky to have him in my life. I used white cardstock and Cherry Red ink using a blending brush on a Flower Garden stencil. I cut it down to 3 3/4 x 5. I matted it in black cardstock cut 1/8 in bigger. The card base is white with Cherry Red cardstock on top. Then I die cut the heart in Cherry Red and the mat in Black Onyx cardstock. I also die the Happy & shadow die in the same colors. I die cut a flag pennant and stamped the sentiment in Black Onyx ink on white cardstock. I added Dazzling Diamonds for some bling. I mounted the heart and the sentiment with foam squares.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Happy Bouquet

Paper: Classic Crest Solar White #80 & #110, Gina K Cherry Red and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 3 & 4, Happy & Shadow Dies, Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus, Misti, Gina K Flower Garden Stencil, Gina K Blending Brush, Gina K Dazzling Diamonds Rhinestones and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment