Tuesday, December 27, 2022

La La Land Digi Stamp Card 

I made this for my Boston Terrier breeder friend who has a Christmas birthday. I have been taking colored pencil classes at Kit and Clowder online classes. I took a Dog Breed class and I love how the faces came out.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: La La Land Digi, Gina K Holiday Silhouettes, Gina K Baby Love and Birthday Greetings

Paper: Neenah #80 & #110 Classic Crest Solar White, Gina K Black Onyx and Darice Premium Glitter Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Cherry Red and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts #11 Die, Gina K Holiday Toppers, Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus, Misti, Gina K Sassy Stripes, Gina K Blending Brush, Prismacolor Pencils, ICraft Super double Sided Tape 1/4"and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment