Saturday, April 4, 2020

CTMH Butterflies For You Card

I made this card for Color My Heart Dare #388.  Here is a link to that site:
http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/2020/04/color-dare-388-inspiration-board.html

I made this bridge fold card using this tutorial:
https://songofmyheartstampers.typepad.com/song_of_my_heart_stampers/2017/07/photo-tutorial-easiest-ever-bridge-fold-card.html



To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Butterflies For You and CTMH Sunflower Sympathy

Paper: CTMH Peach, Mint and Saffron Cardstock, CTMH Seas the Day Paper and Mix-in Paper #X9013

Ink: CTMH Pixie and Smoothie Exclusive Ink and Versafine Onyx Black

Accessories: CTMH Clear Shimmer Brush, CTMH 3-D Foam Dots and Ranger Clear Embossing Powder

2 comments:

  1. Cute fancy fold card. Love how you used our colors. Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bridge fold card, love the selection of papers and colors... pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete