Wednesday, April 15, 2020

CTMH O-fish-ally Awesome Card

I just love the CTMH April Stamp of the Month O-fish-ally Awesome. I made the ocean scene by using Tim Holtz Distress Mini Inks. I used the Tim Holtz Mini Blending tool to apply the inks and then I added water drops and then blotted them off. I fussy cut all the little fish and reef corals and kelp. After putting the scene together with foam tape I added Nuvo Drops for the fish bubbles.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH O-fish-ally Awesome

Paper: Whisper White, Almond and Lagoon Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Toffee Exclusive Ink, CTMH Intense Black Ink, CTMH Watercolor Pencils and Tim Holtz Mini Distress Inks in Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Die, CTMH Oval Die, Tim Holtz Mini Blending Tool, CTMH 3-D Thin Foam Strip and Nuvo Sea Breeze Jewel Drops

1 comment:

  1. Love the ocean scene you crated!! Stunning card! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete