Sunday, June 21, 2020

CTMH Sweet Hummingbird Pop Up Box Card  

I wanted to give my mother-in-law a card she can display. She is in a nursing home and they are on lock down. They even have to eat in their rooms so she has to be so lonely. I wanted to cheer her up so I made her a very special card. I used the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers and here is the link:
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/popupboxcard/



To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Sweet Hummingbird, Mason Jar Bouquet and Card Chatter-Sympathy

Paper: CTMH Whisper White and Fern Cardstock, CTMH Feels Like Home Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangle Die, CTMH Clear Shimmer Brush, CTMH Soft Pink Glitter Ribbon, CTMH 3D Foam Dots, iCraft Doubled Sided Super Tape and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment