Friday, June 12, 2020

Sunny Studios Hawaiian Hibiscus Card

I have always wanted to try layering stamps. It took a couple of tries before I figured how to make the flowers. The trick is to start with the lightest colors first and the dark shade last. I grew up in southern Florida and as a kid I wore the hibiscus flower behind my ear and did the hula. The card does not show the clear shimmer on the flowers and leaves which really adds to the card.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Sunny Studios Hawaiian Hibiscus

Paper: CTMH Whisper White, Raspberry and Smoothie Cardstock, CTMH No Worries and Seaside Papers

Ink: Lemonade, Goldrush, Paprika, Smoothie, Candy Apple, Ruby, Ballerina, Pixie Exclusive Ink

Accessories: Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangle, Sizzix Tim Holtz Celebrate Phrase Thinlets, Versamark Embossing Ink, CTMH Clear Shimmer Brush and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment