Saturday, June 27, 2020

Sunny Studios Best Fishes and Fabulous Flamingo Slim Card

I am so excited because it's my hubby's birthday soon and I wanted to make an extra special card for him. I made a sunrise card to try a new technique for me. I used a circle die cut and used the punched cardstock to make the sun and used circle to mask the sun. I decided to try making a slim card for the first time. The dimensions of the finished card is 8 1/2 in by 4 1/4 in. I cut a piece of Pixie cardstock 8 1/2 in.  by 8 1/2 in. I scored the cardstock at 4 1/4 in. It will mail in a legal size envelope.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Sunny Studios Best Fishes, Fabulous Flamingos and Tropical Scenes

Paper: CTMH Pixie Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feather and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: CTMH White Pearls, CTMH Clear Simmer Brush, Nuvo Sea Breeze Jewel Drops, Tim Holtz Ink Blending, Signo White Gel Pen, Micro Distress Glaze and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment