Sunday, September 6, 2020

Hero Arts Mermaid Kisses Card

I wanted to make glitzy card so I used a sparkle embossing powder over a distress inked stencil. I first used three color of distress oxide ink to color in the stencil. I left the stencil on and then used an embossing pad and sprinkled on sparkle embossing powder and heat set it. I love the glitter effect of the embossing powder because the glitter does not come off and make a mess.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Mermaid Kisses and Hero Arts Need a Hand

Paper: CTMH Whisper White and Lagoon Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Broken China, Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers and Deep Blend Markers

Accessories: Hero Arts Mermaid Wave Stencil, Hero Arts Coral Fancy Dies, Versamark Pad, Wow Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder, Clear Wink of Stella Marker and Scotch 1/2 in. Doubled Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment