Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Hero Arts Need a Hand Card

I wanted to use my two jellyfish stamps to make a card. I used the emboss resist technique to make this card.  I embossed the jellyfish to a white cardstock with Versamark and then the Distress ink. I then used a blender brush over the jelly fish to layer three Distress Oxide inks. I then used spritzer bottle to add droplets. I finished the card by adding sparkles.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Need a Hand

Paper: CTMH Whisper White and Peacock Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Peacock Exclusive Ink, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Broken China Distress Oxide Ink and Dried Marigold, Carved Pumpkin, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks

Accessories: Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangles, Stamps of Life Stitched Ovals, Versamark Pad, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, Pink & Main Blending Brush, Distress Sprayer Vaporisateur, CTMH Sparkles and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment