Friday, August 28, 2020

Hero Arts Need A Hand Card

I just got this stamp in the mail so I was excited to ink it up. I made the background with the Wave stencil and four Colors of Distress Oxide Ink. I love how easy it is to blend. I then added wink of Stella clear glitter marker on some of the wave and on the octopus. I had a lot of fun making this ocean scene card.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Need a Hand, Hero Arts Mermaid Kisses and Papertrey Ink Fence Line Summer

Paper: CTMH Whisper White and Almond Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, CTMH Almond Exclusive Ink, Worn Lipstick, Pickled Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Mowed Lawn and Seedless Preserves Distress Ink, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Broken China and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Inks and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: MFT Ocean Wave Dies, Hero Arts Abstract Wave Stencil, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Marker and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

1 comment: