Sunday, August 23, 2020

 CTMH Every Little Thing Card

I have had so many birthdays the month of August and this is the third one. I made this card for my dear Mother-in-Law who is turning 92 this year.  I wanted to make this card extra special for her. I made a double Z-Fold Card using instructions from Jennifer McGuire's blog. Here is the link: 

 https://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2018/10/double-z-fold-cards-giveaway.html

To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Every Little Thing and CTMH Birthday Greetings

Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock, CTMH Wisteria Cardstock and Every Little Thing Paper Pack

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker, CTMH Julep Glitter Gems and Scotch 1/2 in. Thin Double Sided Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful birthday card with this fun fold and wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete