Thursday, August 6, 2020

Simon Says Your Light Card

I just got this new stamp set from Simon Stamps that I love Your Light. It has a lot of nautical stamps which are card sized. First I stamped the cards and colored them with my Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers and then I added CTMH Liquid Glass to give it some shine. I used a Pink & Main blender brush to make the sky with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and then used a homemade cloud stencil on the sky background to darken up the cloud edges. I really like how it turned out. To make the ocean I used a Hero Arts Waves Stencil using Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink and then covered it the with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I used foam dots  and foam strip to pop up the ocean and the other elements of the card. I finished it with CTMH Shimmer Brush on some of the ocean waves.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Simon Says You Light, Stampendous Ocean Wisdom and Papertrey Inks Fence Line Summer

Paper: CTMH Whisper White Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean  and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: Hero Arts Wave Stencil, Handmade cloud stencil, CTMH Liquid Glass, Pink and Main Blender Brush, CTMH Clear Shimmer Brush, Scrapbook Adhesive Foam Squares and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment