Monday, August 10, 2020

CTMH Every Little Thing Card

I made this card for my granddaughter's birthday. I tried to make the butterfly to resemble a Monarch butterfly. I colored the butterfly black on the outer edge and then used a white gel pen and made dots. I hope she likes it.

To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Butterflies for You and CTMH Birthday Greetings

Paper: CTMH Whisper White, Black and Nectarine Cardstock, CTMH Celebrate Today Paper and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers and Black Marker

Accessories: Signo White Gel Pen and Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Marker

1 comment:

  1. Your monarch butterfly looks fabulous on this awesome blanket of colorful flowers!! What a great birthday card for your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete