Monday, August 17, 2020

 Papertrey Ink Fence Line: Summer Card

I have been under the weather for a week now so this card took 5 days to complete. The ocean is a  layer stamp and it takes several coats of  Distress Oxide Ink to the first layer. I then had to completely dry between the inklings. This card looks so cheerful and it made me feel better once it was completed.

To make this card I used:

Stamps: Papertrey Fence Line: Summer, Papertrey Text & Texture: Ocean and Stampendous Ocean Wisdom

Paper: CTMH Whisper White Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink, Crushed Olive, Antique Linen and Tea Dye and Vintage Photo Distress Ink

Accessories: MFT Ocean Wave Die, Signo White Gel Pen and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. The beach is my favorite place to be! What a sensational card!! Love that awesome sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete