Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Hero Arts Mermaid Kisses Card

I love my new mermaid stamps from Hero Arts. I made this card for my granddaughter Fiona's 7th Birthday. I used a lot of clear glitter marker and sequins. I also used Liquid Glass on the mermaid and the pearl to give it some shine. I think she will really like this card. For the background I used the magic stencil technique by Jennifer McGuire.

 https://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2017/05/stencil-2.html


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Mermaid Kisses ans Stampendous Ocean Wisdom

Paper: CTMH Whisper White Cardstock, Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock and Hero Arts Teal Glitter Sticker Sheet

Ink: Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink, Broken China and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Inks, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: Hero Arts Coral Fancy Dies, Hero Arts Mermaid Sea Wave Stencil, Distress Tool, Liquid Glass, Hero Arts Ombre Ocean Sequins, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Marker and Scotch 1/2 in. Thin Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment