Saturday, August 1, 2020

Hero Arts Monthly Kit July 2020 Card

I got my first My Monthly Hero Arts Kit and Lover the Variety of Item included. I am so happy they included five reactive ink colors. I found that you need to use hybrid ink for the solid stamps so they will print evenly. For the large stamps I first use Versamark Pad and then I inked up with ink. The Versamark Pad does not charge the color of the ink.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Monthly Kit July 2020

Paper: CTMH Whisper White Cardstock, CTMH Vellum Paper and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Inks: Taffy, Key Lime Fizz, Splash and Blue Hawaii Hero Arts Reactive Inks and Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink

Accessories: CTMH Silver Loose Sequins, CTMH Bitty Sparkles, Clear Wink of Stella Pen and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment