Thursday, July 30, 2020

Hero Arts Color Layering Waves Card

I got this new stamp set and made this beach scene card this afternoon. I am keeping myself busy because my pain level has raised with the coming tropical storm Isaias which is heading to Florida. I sure hope we do not take a direct hit from the storm. I used the Sand embossing power for the sand and White embossing powder for the sea foam. The sea foam was created by using a Versamark Pen along the edge and then dotted above to make is look real. The sky is Distress ink applied with Pink & Main Blending tool. I wanted to make a sunrise with a very soft color ink. The picture of  the card does not show that I popped up the ocean waves and used shimmer marker on them and the edge of the rising sun.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Waves and Papertrey Ink Fence Line Summer

Paper: CTMH Whisper White and Black Cardstock, Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Paper

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Pool Party, Splash and Blue Hawaii Hero Arts Reactive Inks, Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

Accessories: Stamp of Life Stitched Circle Dies, Versamark Pen and Pad, Ranger White Embossing Powder, Hero Arts Sand Embossing Powder, Pink & Main Blender Brush, Wink of Stella Clear Embossing Brush Marker and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment