Saturday, July 11, 2020

CTMH Summer Vibes Card

I made this card for the Color Dare #403 Monochromatic Blue Challenge. Here is the link:

I used the new CTMH Summer Vibes stamp set and thin cuts. I used the coral from CTMH From the Deep Blue stamp set. I had no blue glitter gems so I l colored my Julep litter Gems with my Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Blue Turquoise Marker using the dark color.  I stamped my fish with CTMH Lagoon Ink because I did not like them stamped black.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Summer Vibes and From the Deep Blue and Sunny Studios Banner Basics

Paper: CTMH Lagoon and Whisper White Cardstock and Summer Vibes Paper pack

Ink: CTMH Lagoon Exclusive Ink and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangle Die, CTMH Julep Glitter Gems, CTMH Clear Shimmer Brush and Scotch 1/2 in. Doubled Sided Foam Tape


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love your colors and how you used them. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...love the scene you created and using the gems for your bubbles and stamping your fish with the lagoon ink...perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely combination of colour, images and gems...
    Very pretty card!
    Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
    Susan
    Color My Heart Color Dare
    Challenges

    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour choices with this stamp set and I like how you coloured your fish. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete