Sunday, July 26, 2020

CTMH From the Deep Blue Bargello Card

I made another Bargello card today using the turtle from CTMH From the Deep Blue. I found a photo of a green turtle on the internet and tried to make my turtle with the same coloring. I had a lot of fun making this ocean scene card. I added bling my adding the pearls but the photo of the card does not show the shimmer on the turtle and starfish.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH From the Deep Blue and Stampendous Ocean Wisdom

Paper: CTMH Whisper White, Black Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: CTMH New England Ivy and Smoothie Exclusive Ink, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Stormy Sky, Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangle Dies, CTMH Clear Shimmer Pen, CTMH White Pearls and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape



No comments:

Post a Comment