Monday, July 20, 2020

CTMH Seas the Day Interactive Tilt Card

I saw a video on how to make an Interactive Tilt cards and I decided to make one with CTMH Seas the Day stamps. I first used the CTMH Wave embossing folder and cut in two sections then I colored it with Distress Salty Ocean. I cut the embossed paper in two pieces. I used a handmade cloud stencil and used Distress Tumbled glass with a blender brush. The sailboat rocks back and forth on the waves. The Video is by Maymay at  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyEcTJPd0Fk



To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Seas the Day-Scrapbooking, Seas the Day-Cardmaking and Seas the Day- Cardmaking Workshop

Paper: CTMH Whisper White and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Pewter Exclusive Ink, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Ink  and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: CTMH Wave Embossing Folder,CTMH Clear Sparkles, Handmade Cloud Stencil, Crafting Ink Blender Brush, Doodlebug Mini Brad Neutral and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment