Tuesday, July 7, 2020

CTMH Seas the Day Card

I dusted off my Seas the Day-Scrapbooking stamp sets and made this patriotic card I made it for the 4th of July. When I planned the card I wanted to make a Bendi fold card but the stamps were to large to make it work. I used a homemade dune stencil for the sand and the water and also used a sea wave stencil to cut the top of the wave. I used a cloud stencil for the clouds. I entered this card in the Color My Heart Color Dare and here is the link:

http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/2020/07/color-dare-401-inspiration-board.html



To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Seas the Day-Scrapbooking and CTMH Seas the Day-Cardmaking, Sunny Studios Best Fishes and Stampendous Ocean Wisdom

Paper: CTMH Whisper White, Lemonade Carolina and Candy Apple Red Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra smooth Cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Pewter Exclusive Ink, Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade, Tumbled Glass, Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap Ink and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: Seas the Day Banner Die, Homemade Cloud, Wave and Dune Stencil, CTMH Clear Shimmer Brush, CTMH Basic Circle Die, CTMH 3D Foam Dots, Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

5 comments:

  1. Terrific ! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super images! Great red, white and blue make!
    Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
    Susan
    Color My Heart Color Dare
    Challenges

    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the waterfront scene you created to pull us all into the celebration of the 4th. Fun card and very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scene you created, especially the clouds. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scene! Love the sponged clouds and the sand. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete