Thursday, July 30, 2020

Papertrey Ink Fence Line Summer Card

I love to make layered cards because they show so much dimension. I first used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to make the sky with my new Pink & Main blender brush. To make the sand I used Antique Linen Distress ink with the blender brush because it creates a soft shade of color. To finish the sand I used CTMH Pebble on the sand stamp. I popped the card up with craft foam. I then stamped my images and die cut them out. The Fence Line Summer stamp and dies makes a lovely beach scene.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Papertrey Fence Line Summer and  Hero Arts Color Layering Sea & Sky

Paper: CTMH Whisper White, Charcoal Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Paper

Ink: CTMH Mink,  Pebble, Pewter and Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks, Antique Linen, Tattered , Mustard Seed and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and Versafine Onyx Black

Accessories: Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangle Dies, Pink & Main Blender Brush, Cleverbrand White Craft Foam and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment