Tuesday, July 21, 2020

CTMH Celebrate Today with Card Word Puzzle

I wanted to use my new CTMH Kraft Cardstock and make a one layer card. I love to pop images up with foam dots but I stuck it out and made the one layer card. I stamped all the images with CTMH White Daisy Pigment Ink and then colored with yellow and green Prismacolor pencils. I like how soft the colors came out. I made this card for Color My Heart Color Dare #403. Here is the link:

http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/2020/07/coilor-dare-403-browns-2-colors-of-your.html


To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Celebrate Today and Card Word Puzzle

Paper: CTMH Whisper White, Espresso and Kraft Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Daisy White Pigment Ink

Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangle Die and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

5 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great embossing and colored stamping on the Kraft background... very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love to color on the kraft papers and yours is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Vivian! I always enjoy seeing a Kraft card with white ink. The yellow flowers are just perfect. Thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare #403.

    ReplyDelete