Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Avery Elle Hello Chum Card

I decided to make a porthole card using my new Avery Elle Hello Chum Stamp and Dies. I love the phrases in the stamp set. I used Let's Eat Lunch and I included a lot small fish around so that my shark has plenty to eat. I made this card for Heart2Heart Challenge at





To make this card I used:

Stamps: Avery Elle Hello Chum

Paper: Strathmore Ready Cut Water Color Paper, CTMH Whisper White, Glacier and Kraft Cardstock, CTMH Summer Vibes Paper Pack and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Lagoon Exclusive Ink, CTMH Watercolor Paints, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: Stamps of Life Stitched Circles, CTMH Seas the Day Dots, Signo White Gel Pen, Doodlebug Neutral Mini Brads, 1/8 in. Score-Tape and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us @Heart2HeartChallenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shark! Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, so fun! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete