Sunday, August 9, 2020

Avery Elle Hello Chum Card

I made this card for my grandson and I hope he likes it. I saw Jessica Frost-Ballas video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqZ1ySzgRL4  I tried to copy it her method with the sunray stencil but it was a flop because I made the upper part of the card too dark. I used my  glitter marker on them to create some sparkle.

To make this card I used:

Stamps: Avery Elle Hello Chum

Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink, Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: Versamark Stamp Pad, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, MFT Sunrise Radiating Rays Stencil, Tim Holtz Blender Tool, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Marker, Pilot Black Gel Pen

1 comment: