Saturday, August 8, 2020

Kitchen Sink Stamps Palm Trees Card

I was using my two new stamp sets and came up with this beach scene card. It is hard to condition a solid stamp to do the ocean but I persevered by using a white eraser on the stamps. I then used Versamark pad with my Distress Oxide Ink Pads and stamped a bunch of times letting the ink dry before attempting to stamp again. The palm trees are a layering stamp and they are easy to do.

To make this card I used:

Stamps: Kitchen Sink Stamp Tropical Island Swaying Palm Trees, Papertrey Ink Text & Texture Ocean, Stampendous Ocean Wisdom, Hero Arts Color Layering Sea & Sky and Papertrey Ink Fence Line Summer

Paper: CTMH Whisper White and Toffee Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Toffee Exclusive Ink, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink, Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citrus, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss, Tea Dye, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo and Frayed Burlap Distress Ink

Accessories: Versamark Pad, Ranger White Embossing Powder, Pink & Main Blending Brush, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker, Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

5 comments:

  1. Love this awesome beach scene with that gorgeous water and your wonderful palm trees!! And what a sensational sentiment!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love the realism of the Kitchen Sink Stamps. I following Kitchen Sink Stamps on Pinterest. I have been to your blog many times to see you cards.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Vivian! I have been with KSS almost from the beginning and love seeing the fabulous things others are creating with Maria's wonderful images.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous tropical beach scene, Vivian! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete