Friday, August 21, 2020

 CTMH Gnome Matter Card

I made this slim line card so I could use my paper pieced mushroom house. To make this home I found a coloring book page online and reduced it to fit my card. I started many years ago paper piecing so this was easy for me to do. I then started making cards which I love to do.

To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Gnome Matter Stamp Set

Paper: CTMH Whisper White, Candy Apple, Green Apple and Espresso Cardstock, CTMH Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock and CTMH Hawthorn Paper Pack

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, CTMH Green Apple Exclusive Ink, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: MFT Ocean Wave Die, CTMH Clear Shimmer Brush, Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape and Scotch 1/2 in. Thin Double Sided Tape 

1 comment:

  1. So adorable, Vivian!! I love this slimline design with your delightful gnome and his hedgehog friend in front of that sensational toadstool house!

    ReplyDelete