Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Hero Arts July 2020 Kit Card

I made another card from the kit and this time I used the Teal Glitter Sticker Paper which was included with the kit. It was hard to take a photo because of the shine but hubby persisted and got a good photo. I ran into a problem with first card I made because I die cut the image and the hybrid ink was not completely dry. The tape to hold down the die stuck to the paper and removed some of the ink. Yikes! So I was not going to wait so long to dry so I stamped the reef image on almond cardstock. It was a lot easier that way.

To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts July 2020 Kit

Paper: CTMH Whisper White and Almond Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black Ink, CTMH White Daisy Pigment Ink, Taffy, Key Lime Pie, Pool Party, Splash and Blue Hawaii Hero Arts Reactive Ink which were included with the kit

Accessories: MFT Sunrise Radiating Ray Stencil, Distress Ink Tool, Pink & Main Blender Brush, Lawn Fawn Glue Tube, Scrapbook Adhesive Foam Squares and Scotch 1/2 In. Double Sided Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous!! I love this sensational under-the-sea design!! What beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete