Friday, November 26, 2021

Gina K Beautiful Birds Card

Gina K Beautiful Birds Card

I made this card to enter into Gina K's November 2021 Challenge. We had to use critters so I used a bird. I used Master Layouts 8 to cut the mats. I used the Embossing Magic antistatic powder and stamped the Petite Flourish with Gina K Embossing Ink. I sprinkled white embossing powder and heated it with my heat gun. I used large blending brush to lightly use Powder Blue on the card to make an embossing resist card. I used Blue Raspberry around the edges. I stamped my sentiment with Black Onyx and heat set so it would not smear.  I stamped the nest with Warm Cocoa and Charcoal Brown. I then used a black Prismacolor pencil to put a shadow on the bottom. I stamped the bird in Black Onyx. and embossed it with embossing ink. I used clear embossing powder and heated it up. Bird was colored with Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol with blending stumps. I added some blue enamel dots to finish the card.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Beautiful Birds, Happy Flowers and Petite Flourish

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Powder Blue, Blue Raspberry, Warm Cocoa, Charcoal Brown and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 8, Prismacolor Pencils #925, #1102, #103, #9411 and #935, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, Wow Clear Gloss Embossing Powder, Hero Arts White Embossing Power, Gina K Embossing Magic Anti Static Pad, Wagner Heat Gun, Misti, Sizzix Big Shot, Pigma Micron 05 Black Pen, Daybreak Craft Enamel Dots and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares 

No comments:

Post a Comment