Saturday, November 20, 2021

Gina K Floral Wishes Card

Gina K Floral Wishes Card

I used the new release stamp Floral Wishes which I used my $25 Gift certificate for winning the Gina K October 2021 Falls Smooshing Challenge. I stamped the flower with Obsidian Amalgam ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils using Gamsol with blending stumps. Sentiment stamped in Black Onyx and blue rhinestones for some bling.



 

To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Floral Wishes

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Powder Blue and Black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Obsidian Amalgam and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K  Master Layouts 2, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, Mini Misti, Simon Says Grid Transparency and NicPro Blue Rhinestone Stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment