Monday, November 29, 2021

Gina K Happy Flowers Card

 Gina K Happy Flowers Card

This card is my second entry in the November 2021 Gina K Monthly Challenge. We had to add critters to the card. I used the bees from Beautiful Bees stamp set. I embossed all the stamps using Black Onyx ink and clear embossing powder. I colored the images using Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol with blending stumps. I ink Lovely Lavender over the Harvest Flourish stencil. I fussy cut all the stamped images and popped up the flower and the bees. I finished the card with silver glitter gems.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Happy Flowers and Beautiful Bees

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Wild Lilac Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Lovely Lavender and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Harvest Flourish Stencil, Gina K Blending Brush, Prismacolor Pencils # 916, # 913, #1096,#1023, #1008 and #932, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, Mini Misti, WOW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder, Gina K Embossing Ink, Gina K Embossing Magic Anti Static Pad, Wagner Heat Gun, CTMH Silver Glitter Gems and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares


No comments:

Post a Comment