Monday, December 6, 2021

Gina K My Anchor Card

 Gina K My Anchor Card

I made this card for my husband for our 32nd Anniversary. We have been together a total of 34 wonderful years and still so in love. I used stripes from In the navy and white cardstock to cut from Pinkfresh Color Block Stripes cover plate die and glued them horizontally on the card base. I scored white white card stock every 1/2 with my Score Buddy. I then took In the Navy ink and lightly dragged it own the paper to make faux wood. I used Doubled Stitched Rectangle Die and cut white cardstock for the sentiment and the anchor. I finished with navy enamel dots.

To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K My Anchor and Happy Flower (inside sentiment)

Paper: #80 and #110 Neenah Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K In the Navy

Ink: Gina K In the Navy

Accessories: Gina K Double Stitched Rectangle Dies, Pinkfresh Color Block Stripes Cover Plate Die, EE Corner Spacers, Simon Says Grid Transparency, Misti and Mini Misti, Sizzix Big Shot, CTMH Seas the Day Dots, Scotch 1/2 Double Sided Foam Tape and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares


No comments:

Post a Comment