Friday, December 31, 2021

Gina K Happy Flowers Card

Gina K Happy Flowers Card

I made this card for the Gina K December 2021 monthly design challenge. We had to use the ink blending technique. I used an antistatic pad to remove all finger prints and embossed the stamp with clear gloss embossing powder over White Pigment Ink. I heated it up with my heat gun till shiny. I used four colors of Gina K ink on my card Innocent Pink. Dusty Mauve, Bubble Gum Pink and Passionate Pink. I used my Gina K mini brushes to apply the ink and blended the pinks together on the card. I stamped the sentiment from Love is all You need with Dusty Rose on white cardstock and the base card is also Dusty Rose cardstock. I finished with some pink rhinestones for some bling.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Happy Flowers and Love is All You Need

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Solar White and Gina K Dusty Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Innocent Pink, Dusty Rose, Bubblegum Pink, Passionate Pink and White Pigment Ink

Accessories: Mini Misti, Gina K Embossing ink, Wow Clear Gloss Embossing Powder, Gina K Embossing Magic Anti Static Pad, Wagner Heat Gun, Gina K Mini Blending Brushes, NicPro Pink Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment