Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Gina K Perfect Poinsettia Card

Gina K Perfect Poinsettia Card

To make this card card I used:

I wanted to try a nontraditional color for my flower. I started layering with Sea Glass, then blue Lagoon, Tranquil Teal and leaf vein with Black Onyx. I colored the snowflake die with Sea Glass and Tranquil Teal randomly. The pine leaves were inked with Christmas Pine. I added some bling with small and large Disco Balls.




Stamps: Gina K Perfect Poinsettia

Paper: Neenah #1110 Classic Crest  Solar White and Gina K Black and Tranquil Teal Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Sea Glass, Blue Lagoon, Tranquil Teal , Christmas Pine and Black

Accessories: Gina G Snowflake Cover Die, Sizzix Big Shot, Gina K Blending Brush, Mini Misti, Gina K Disco Balls, Gina K Connect Glue and Scrapbook Adhesive 3 D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment