Monday, March 30, 2020

CTMH Sunflower Sympathy Card

I made this card for my CTMH Class Teacher Lisa who is so generous and a kind hearted person. She opens her house and let's us use of all of her supplies for classes.





To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Sunflower Sympathy, CTMH Country Bee and CTMH Spruced Up

Paper: CTMH Saffron, Fern and Toffee Exclusive Cardstock and Hawthorn Paper Pack

Ink: CTMH Goldrush, New England Ivy, Sangria, Espresso and 
Intense Black Exclusive Ink

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Die, Versamark Pad, Ranger Clear Embossing Powde, CTMH 3-D Foam Dots an CTMH 3-D Foam Strip

3 comments:

  1. Awww, you are so sweet to bless me with this bee u tiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted you to have the first card I made with the Sunflower Sympathy stamp you gifted me.

    ReplyDelete