Tuesday, March 24, 2020

CTMH Country Dragonfly Card

This is a CTMH Country Dragonfly card that was inspired by Miss Carrie's Creations. I stamped the dragonfly on Whisper White Paper and I stamped it on vellum paper in Versafine Black Ink . I  then embossed with Clear Embossing powder and colored the dragonfly on the underside of the Vellum paper with Wisteria ink.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Country Dragonfly and CTMH Seaside Greetings

Paper: Whisper White and Wisteria Cardstock, Every Little Thing, Mixed-In X9007 Paper Pack and CTMH Vellum Paper

Ink: Versafine Black Onyx Ink and Wisteria Exclusive Ink Pad

Accessories: CTMH Scalloped Circle D Thin Cuts Die, CTMH Vellum Paper, Versamark, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder and CTMH 3-D Foam Dots

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Unfortunately the purple is not one of the colors in our challenge. I hope you'll join us again soon! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not the card I put in the Color My Heart Dare. I entered the Spruced Up card using Julep, Toffee and Espresso. It is posted earlier.

    ReplyDelete