Sunday, March 22, 2020

These are the cards I made for a Bingo Contest on Miss Carrie's Creations.

CTMH Bingo Challenge Cards - I Just Got Notified I Won

I made these four cards for a Bingo Challenge at Miss Carrie's Creation's Facebook Page. I had to make a Fancy Fold Card, Shimmer Brush Card, Spring Floral Card, Red Card and photo of my favorite Craft Snack. This challenge was a lot of fun.

My Favorite Craft Snack



CTMH Seas the Day-Scrapbooking Card

 I made the fancy fold card using the tutorial from Stampin' Anne site
 http://www.stampinanne.com/2019/07/sailing-home-fun-fold-for-ff0039.html





To make this card I used:

Stamp: CTMH  Seas the Day Scrapbooking 

Paper:  CTMH  Seaside Paper Pack, CTMH Glacier Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Toffee Exclusive Ink Pad

Accessories:  Ranger Clear  Clear Superfine Embossing Powder, Versamark stamp pad, CTMH White Burlap Ribbon and CTMH 3-D Foam Dots



CTMH Beach Treasures Card



To make this card I used:

Stamp: CTMH Beach Treasures, Every Day Magic and the Strokes of an Artist

Paper: Daisy White Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad, CTMH Toffee, Smoothie and Lagoon  Exclusive Ink Pads

Accessories: Versamark stamp pad, Ranger Clear Superfine Embossing Powder, CTMH Watercolor Paints, CTMH Clear Simmer Brush and CTMH 3-D Foam Dots



CTMH Celebrate Today Card



To make this card I used:
Stamps: CTMH Celebrate Today 
Paper:  CTMH Whisper White and Lagoon Cardstock, Celebrate Today Paper Pack
Ink: Nectarine, Lemonade and Raspberry Exclusive InkPads
Accessories:  CTMH Scallop Circle Die, CTMH Watercolor Paints, VersaMark  and CTMH 3-D Foam Dots.



 CTMH Beach Days Card



To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Beach Days and CTMH Sweetest Birthday Wishes

Paper: ICTMH Whisper White and Candy Apple Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Candy Apple Exclusive Ink Pads, and Distress Ink Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink Mini Pads

Accessories: Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Nuvo Seabreeze Jewel Drops and CTMH 3-D Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment