Thursday, September 9, 2021

Gina K Bloom and Grow Card


Gina K Bloom and Grow Card

I love the sunflowers of this stamp set and decided to be bold and creative. I stamped the solid large sunflower in Peach Bellini and  the small one with Wild Dandelion. I used Chocolate Truffle Amalgam ink to the sunflowers and the branches. I stamp the solid leaves with Grass Green. I fussy cut all the stamps nd colored the  sunflower with Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol and stumps. I popped up the sunflowers with foam squares and die cut the hello in Chocolate Truffle cardstock. I finished with some brown rhinestones for bling.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Bloom and Grow

Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Chocolate Truffle Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Chocolate Truffle Amalgam, Wild Dandelion, Peach Bellini and Grass Green

Accessories: Gina K Hello Die, Sizzix Big Shot, Misti, Fiskers Surecut Deluxe Craft Paper Cutter, Time Holtz 5" Micro Scissors, Prismacolor Pencils # 915 #1033, #109 and # 941, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, NicPro Brown Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment