Sunday, September 26, 2021

Gina K Grateful Spray Card

Gina K Grateful Spray Card

I made this car for my wonderful husband to show him how much I love him. He is so kind to me and understanding. I stamped the flowers with Gina K Obsidian Amalgam and heat set the ink. I then colored the flower spray with Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol with blending Stumps. I cut out the stamped image on my Brother's ScanNCut machine. I used Gina K Wild Asparagus ink using the Gina K Blending Brush on the Gina K Flourish Stencil. I stamped the  sentiment from Gina K A Little Love Mini. To finish I add magenta sequins using Gina K Connect Glue for some bling.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Grateful and A Little Love Mini

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Passionate Pink and Black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Obsidian Amalgam and Gina K Fresh Asparagus

Accessories: Gina K Flourish Stencil, Gina K Blending Brush, Wagner Heat Gun, Prismacolor Pencils #938, # 915, # 929, #994, #1096 and 1090, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, Hesta Loose Sequins, Gina K Connect Glue and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment