Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Gina K Fluttering Fall Stencil Card

 Gina K Fluttering Fall Stencil Card

I used my new Gina K layering stencil to make this card. I used my  new Gina K Mini mini blending brushes and they work so well for stenciling. I used Gina K's Lemon Drop, Sweet Mango, Coral Reef and Black Onyx inks to make the flowers and butterfly. I used Jelly Bean Green, Fresh Asparagus and Turquoise Sea on the larger leaves. For the small leaves I used Grass Green and Fresh Asparagus. The branches were inked with Warm Cocoa and Dark Chocolate. I used the Harvest Flourish in Lemon Drop for the background. I die cut the smile with Black Cardstock. Card layers are Black, Sweet Mango and Lemon Drop Cardstock. I finished the card with same orange rhinestones for some bling.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: None

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White, Gina K Lemon Drop, Sweet Mango and Black Cardstock

Ink: Lemon Drop, Sweet Mango, Coral Reef, Jelly Bean Green, Grass Green, Fresh Asparagus, Turquoise Sea, Cocoa Brown, Chocolate Brown and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Fluttering Fall Layering  Stencils, Gina K Smile Die, Gina K Harvest Flourish, Gina K Mini Blending Brushes, Big Shot Die Cutter, Fishers Surecut Deluxe Paper Cutter, NicPro Orange Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

1 comment: