Friday, September 17, 2021

Gina K & Simon Says Shimmering Snowflakes Card

Gina K & Simon Says Shimmering Snowflakes Card 

After seeing Jennifer McGuire's Window Edge Cards I made one similar to hers. I decided to use Gina K In the Navy ink and cardstock. I embossed the snowflake with Gina K Fine Detail Gold embossing power. I added iridescent rhinestones for added bling. I followed the video instructions and you can see the snowflake from the front and inside the card. Here is the link to her video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8sW149qfuI




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K & Simon Says Shimmering Snowflakes

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K In the Navy

Ink: Gina K In the Navy

Accessories: Gina K Double Stitched Oval Dies, Gina K Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Gina K Embossing Ink, Gina K  Embossing Magic Antistatic Pad, Wagner Heat Gun, Misti, Big Shot Die Cutter, NicPro Iridescent Rhinestones, Gina K Connect Glue and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares 

No comments:

Post a Comment