Thursday, May 28, 2020

CTMH Mason Jar Bouquet Shaker Card

Today I decided to make a shaker card using CTMH Mason Jar Bouquet stamp set. I embossed CTMH Lagoon Cardstock with the Under the Sea Embossing Folder. I used an emery board to file down to the white core of the cardstock. I made a no bulk shaker card after seeing Jennifer McGuire Blog https://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2015/01/video-no-bulk-shaker-cards.html .
To fill the shaker card I used CTMH O-fish-ally Awesome stamp set and filled with sequins. I stamped the sentiment with CTMH Time to Celebrate.


 To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Mason Jar  Bouquet, O-fish-ally Awesome and Time to Celebrate

Paper: Whisper White and Peacock Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Lagoon and Toffee Exclusive Ink, CTMH Watercolor Pencils and Versafine Onyx Black

Accessories: CTMH Under the Sea Embossing Folder, Emery Board, CTMH White Pearls, CTMH Crafty Loose Sequins and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment