Thursday, June 30, 2022

Gina K Beautiful Blooms Card

Gina K Beautiful Blooms Card

This card I made for the Gina K Monthly June 2022 Challenge. The technique I used is inset coloring of Gina's video's:

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/6902071624782383915/66113160337488356

I die cut white and Soft Stone cardstock to 3 3/4" x 5 ". I stamped the flower image on both of the papers in the same place. I used die cut for the center flower with a mat. I colored the flowers with Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol and a blending stump. Next, I glued the White and the Soft Stone with Black Onyx cardstock. The card base is #110 White. Using Black Onyx ink on White cardstock I stamped the sentiment. To finish, I added Angel Aura Rhinestones to the flower centers.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Beautiful Blooms

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Soft Stone and Black Onyx

Ink: Gina K Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Master Layout 10 Dies, Big Shot Switch Plus, Misti, Prismacolor Pencils  #938, #929, #994, #1005, #1097, #995 and #1009, Gamsol, Creative Arts Blending Stump, Gina K Connect Glue, Gina K Angel Aura Rhinestones and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, beautifully colored. I love this technique and you have done it perfectly. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Gina K Designs Monthly Mix Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon.

    ReplyDelete