Thursday, June 23, 2022

Gina K Gifts From the Sea Birthday Card

Gina K Gifts From the Sea Birthday Card

I made this card for my dear daughter for her birthday. I cased Melanie Muenchinger's card from her video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjis6Sr8la0&t=1s  

I stamped the seaweed and seahorse on white cardstock with Black Onyx ink. I made another stamped image of the seahorse, so I could pop it up after fussy cutting it. Using a mini blending brush and went heavy inked on the edges using Blue Lagoon ink leaving a white area for the sunlight. Then I used a scrap piece of paper to make sun rays. Then, I lightly used the blending brush to the rest of the images. Next, I used Blue Raspberry ink heavily around the bottom edge and up the sides. White Pigment ink was stamped on the bottom of the seaweed with the sand stamp to mimic bubbles. I colored the seaweed and seahorse with Zig Makers. I added a sentiment with Black Onyx ink. I used a white gel pen to make light in the water. The seahorse was popped up with foam squares. I embellished the card with Dew Drops. 



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Gift From the Sea and Antique Roses

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Grass Green and Black Onyx cardstock

Ink: Gina K Black Onyx, Blue Lagoon, Blue Raspberry and White Pigment

Accessories: Misti, Scor-Buddy, Gina K Mini Blending Brushes, Zig Clean Color Markers Yellow, Ochre, Mid Green and Dark Oatmeal, Pental White Hybrid Gel Pen, Gina K Clear Dew Drops, Gina K Connect Glue and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment