Saturday, June 4, 2022

Gina K By the Sea Retiform Card

 Gina K By the Sea Retiform Card

This is the first time I have ever made a retiform card. Retiform is where you have grid lines across the card and stamp in various images. I am making my husband of 33 years a Father's Day Card. My husband likes to fish, so I made a nautical card. First, I used a scrap piece of card stock to use a blending brush to ink the various lines across my white cardstock.   I used three stamp sets and stamped birds, boats and seagrasses using In the Navy Ink. I matted the stamped retiform image with In the Navy cardstock. I put it on a white card base. 



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K By the Sea 1 & 2 and Gina k My Anchor

Paper: Neenah #80 & #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K In the Navy cardstock

Ink: Gina K In the Navy

Accessories: Misti and Gina K Blending Brush


No comments:

Post a Comment