Monday, June 27, 2022

Gina K Ocean Minded Birthday Card

Gina K Ocean Minded Birthday Card

I made this card for my dear hubby's birthday. For this card, I used blending brushes for the sand Sandy Beach and Kraft inks. For the water, I used Sea Glass, Turquoise Sea, Tranquil Teal, Blue Denim and In the Navy inks blended from bottom to top. I used embossing ink on the ocean stamp and then white embossing powder and heated it up. To mimic wet sand, I used a gray marker. I used Black Onyx ink for the sentiment and the seagrass. For the seagrass, I used Gina K Window on the Water.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Ocean Minded and Window on the Water

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest solar White and Gina K Black Onyx

Ink: Gina K Onyx Black, Sea Glass, Turquoise Sea, Tranquil Teal, Blue Denim and In the Navy

Accessories: Gina K Embossing Ink, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Gina K Embossing Magic Anti-Static Pad, Wagner Heat Gun, Misti and Spectrum Noir Ice Grey Blend #IG2 and IG5

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card, you have created a beautiful beach scene!! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Gina K Designs Monthly Mix Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon.

    ReplyDelete