Thursday, June 2, 2022

Gina K Spring Bouquet Card

Gina K Spring Bouquet Card

The Spring Bouquet stamp set is so cheery, I colored it with bright colors of orange and yellow. This 5" x 7" card fits the entire big blossoms. I used Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol with a blending stumps. The leaves were colored with two colors of green pencils. I used a sentiment from Gina K So Many Saying. To add some bling, I attached orange rhinestones. 



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Spring Bouquet and So Many Sentiments

Paper: Neenah #70 & #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Onyx Black

Ink: Gina K Black Onyx

Accessories: Misti, Prismacolor Pencils # 915, #913, #909, # 922 and # 935, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, Simon Says Grid Transparency and Orange NicPro Rhinestone Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment