Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Gina K Flowers For You Easter Card

 Gina K Flowers For You Easter Card

I made this card for my sweet 93 year old mother-in-law. She has been in lock down at her retirement home and has been very lonely. I thought this card would cheer her up and put a smile on her face. I used watercolor pencils and a small round paint brush to color the flowers and leaves. I used a dotted embossing folder on the white background and placed orange sequins around the flowers. I popped up the flowers and the sentiment.



To make this card I used:

Stamp: Gina K Flowers For You and CTMH Easter Bunny

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Crest Solar White and CTMH Nectarine and Black Cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black Ink

Accessories: Darice Dot Background Design Embossing Folder, Lawn Fawn Everyday Banners Dies, EE Corner Spacers, Simon Says Grid Transparency, CTMH Watercolor Pencils, #2 Round Paint Brush, CTMH Crafty Sequins and Scotch 1/2 in. Doubled sided Foam Tape and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares


No comments:

Post a Comment