Saturday, April 3, 2021

Gina K Easter Blessings Card

Gina K Easter Blessings Card

This stamp set came with the Gina K March 20121 Card Kit. I made a no line Prismacolor Pencil card using Gamsol. I stamped the image with Distress Antique Linen ink. I colored the daffodils and leaves with my Prismacolor Pencils and used a stump dipped in Gamsol to blend the colors. I popped up the card layers on white card base with foam tape. I added some glitter gems for some dazzle for the card.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Easter Blessings

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Crest Solar White and Hero Arts Papaya and Meadow Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black and Antique Linen Distress Ink

Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Norocme Blending Stumps, CTMH Julep Glitter Gems and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment