Saturday, April 17, 2021

Gina K Lace Flowers Card

 Gina K Lace Flowers Card

I am having a lot of fun playing with the Gina K March 2021 Card Kit. I love, love the shadowed sentiments. I made this card by embossing the large flower bouquet with white embossing powder. I then took my blending brush and lightly colored the flowers. I die cut the birthday sentiment and embossed in white the greetings. I popped up the layered image on white fun foam. I finished with some iridescent gems. Link to Gina K technique video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5x0hBgIuR4




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Lace Flowers

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and CTMH Black

Ink: CTMH Smoothie

Accessories: Stamp of Life Stitched Rectangles, Stamp of Life Stitched Ovals, Versamark Embossing Pad, Ranger White Embossing Powder, Ranger Antistatic Pouch, Life Changing Brushes, NicPro Rhinestone Stickers, Cleverbrand White Fun Foam and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares 

No comments:

Post a Comment